Over half of our pupils achieved Grade As at Higher level

Support Us

How can you support Kilgraston?

There are several ways in which you can make a gift to Kilgraston.


If you are considering making a donation to Kilgraston School we now provide some guidance which you may find useful. All donations are used to directly benefit Kilgraston pupils while also safeguarding the future sustainability of Kilgraston, and provision of a unique and exceptional educational experience in the years to come. Further information can be provided by contacting the Finance Department or, for further HMRC information about making a charitable donation, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/donating-to-charity/gift-aid.

You can donate  cash gift direct to  school via:

  • Cheque – please make cheques payable to Kilgraston School and send to The Finance Department, Kilgraston School, Bridge of Earn, Perthshire PH2 9BQ
  • Direct payment for either regular giving or a one off payment to:

Royal Bank of Scotland; Account Number: 10292715 Sort Code: 83-47-00

Account Name: Kilgraston School Trust. Please mark your payment ‘Donation’.

Other ways to donate include:

  • Straight from your wages or pension
  • Leaving a gift in your will


Maximise your support with a Gift Aid Donation

Kilgraston School is a registered charity which enables both individual and corporate supporters, who pay tax in the UK, to make tax efficient gifts through the Governments Gift Aid Scheme. A cash donation of any size made under the Gift Aid scheme allows us to reclaim the tax from HM Revenue and Customs at the basic rate; donors simply need to complete the Kilgraston School Gift Aid Declaration Form and return it to the Finance Department at the School with their gift. It is worth 25p in the pound to us if you are a UK taxpayer and is at no extra cost to you, indeed if you pay tax above the basic rate, you can claim the difference between the rate you pay and basic rate on your donation.


Donating straight from your wages or pension

If your employer, company or personal pension provider runs a Payroll Giving scheme, you can donate straight from your wages or pension. This happens before tax is deducted from your income. Ask your employer or pension provider if they run a Payroll Giving scheme.


Leaving gifts to charity in your will

Your will says what will happen to your money, property and possessions after you die. Your donation will either be taken off the value of your estate before Inheritance Tax is calculated or reduce your Inheritance Tax rate, if 10% or more of your estate is left to charity. You can donate a fixed amount, an item or what’s left after other gifts have been given out.