Mind Map Session
Discover how Mindmapping can reduce High School stress for Dyslexic teens. This is an interactive workshop in Perth to inspire parents and teenagers on how the use of mind mapping can cut through the stress of Highschool and Exams. It’s given by Darius Namdaran, MD and Senior Tutor at Mindmap Studio. He will share his story about mind mapping and Dyslexia.
Join us on the 4th of October 7 – 9pm at Kilgraston
He’s Going to:
– Teach you how to mindmap the basics (10 min)
– Gather all questions and mindmap them live (15 min)
– Give a tailored talk from the mindmap to the people in the room
– Bust some Mindmap Myths eg Spidermaps and Bubble maps.
– Show how Mindmapping can deal with typical Challenges of Creatives+Dyslexics
– Show how it can help Organising thoughts, essays and revision.
– How it can save stress and time for both parent and child.
– How you can prepare in Primary School for High School
Spaces are limited and tickets can be bought here:
Back to News